Bosnian "golden ducats" ..
old-fashioned Turkish sweet cookies, similar to persimmons but of a different shape, fine juicy and very tasty, a combination of semolina, butter and lemon, and lightly toasted and crunchy walnut in the middle "gives" a special aroma..if you are a fan of oriental sweet cakes I recommend you try;) ))
- FOR THE DOUGH: Whisk eggs, with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix smooth and wheat flour-semolina-semolina with half a bag of baking powder. In whipped eggs with sugar, add oil and butter cut into cubes or flakes as you wish. easier. Combine all the ingredients. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream and form a ball-ball, which you wrap in transparent foil and about 10. leave it to rest for a minute, it doesn't have to be in the fridge.
- Formed a smooth dough, shape into a roll with your hands, then cut into equal parts
- Form small balls with your hands, and put half a walnut in the middle of each. Bake at 180C-20. minutes, to get a nice golden color, but be careful not to overcook it.
- Meanwhile while the cookies are baking you prepare sugar syrup-agda, sugar, vanilla sugar and water put on the fire to boil, add lemon juice, and leave the syrup to cool, it must be lukewarm, take the baked cookies out of the oven and lightly pour each with bay.Leave them to cool well. The second day they are most delicious, when they stand.
- beautiful, antique, juicy, “melting in your mouth” cookies! for all lovers of oriental treats!
serve them well chilled with Turkish coffee or cold lemonade and enjoy;)))