Chocolate, cinnamon and nutmeg ... yummy :)
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, grated lemon peel (or orange) and salt. Separately whisk the margarine and mix with the dry ingredients. When whipped it will get a loose mass, it will not be nicely connected. Add egg and egg yolks and beat everything.
- Put flour on the work surface and knead the dough until you get a compact mass. Leave the dough to cool in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Add grated (as small as possible) chocolate, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and nutmeg to the ground almonds. Stir well
- Add a little salt to the egg whites and whisk together the snow (egg whites), then add the dry ingredients, stirring gently with a mixer.
- Roll out the dough and make circles with a mold or cup and put them in a bocconotte mold. I don’t have that mold so I used a silicone muffin tin. Press the dough and make a cup shape to leave a filling for the filling. Put a full teaspoon of filling in each cup. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 30 minutes
- Before serving, let them cool completely, then they are the most beautiful :)