Tanja (cool88) this is for you… I love you
- Whisk eggs and sugar
- Add oil and milk, then lightly mix the flour in which you added baking powder with a spoon, it will look like this
- Pour half of the prepared mixture into a floured cake tin and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees
- Remove the stake from the oven, then add the blueberries and sprinkle with coconut
- Add cocoa to the rest of the dough and stir to combine nicely and pour over the blueberries, then sprinkle with almonds
- Bake the cake again at 180 degrees for another 25 minutes.
- Good apetite