Blue Suede Shoes
Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh, Honey, lay off of my shoes Don’t you step on my Blue suede shoes… .. :)) little Elvis :)
- Mix eggs and gradually add sugar, milk and oil. Mix the dry ingredients and add lightly to the mixture. When the mixture is combined, add the blackberries and mix well!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Fill the baskets a little more than half and bake for about 15 minutes. 24 larger muffins fall out of this mixture!
- Meanwhile, mix the vanilla whipped cream in each bowl and put 100 g of blackberries in one and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the other to enhance the taste of the cream! Put in the fridge for 15 minutes to squeeze a little!
- Leave the muffins to cool a bit and start decorating! Put one cream in one side of the decorating bag and another cream on the other side so that when it comes out of the bag it looks colorful. I stole the idea from the Glorious Treats blog :) half yellow half purple! Put one blackberry and papati on each :)
- Finished blue velvet shoes :) Cross section