Bitterballen (Dutch meatballs)
Jaaakoo delicious Dutch meatballs .. Warm recommendation to everyone .. :)
- Heat one tablespoon of margarine in a pan and add minced meat and finely chopped onion. Fry the meat until it turns brown (fried).
- Drain the meat in a hollow bowl. They are added, pepper, masculine. nuts, lemon juice, parsley and mix it all.
- Heat the rest of the margarine, add the flour and a cup of milk. Cook until thick.
- Mix the sauce and meat and put in the fridge for about an hour and a half.
- Make balls from the cooled mixture. Roll in breadcrumbs, then in egg, then again in breadcrumbs and fry in deep oil (means like frying in oil, that there are oils that can be dipped inside).
- Serve with mustard, mayonnaise or something of your choice. Enjoy :))