Birthday star canapes
Very tempting for birthday serving.
- Cut the bread into thin slices.
- Using a star-shaped model, take out the base for the ropes from each slice of bread. There are about 24 of them.
- Coat the bread with margarine.
- Process the cheese with the same model and place it over the margarine-coated canapé.
- Put a slice of kulen on each canapé, then a slice of cucumber, a little cheese from a tube or mayonnaise and finally half a cocktail of tomatoes.
- Join everything with a toothpick.