Bird's milk or Ptichye Moloko. This recpet is from a friend of mine from Ukraine. It is very simple and great for hot days. Enjoy :)
- Mix half a glass of milk with 1 bag of gelatin. I used Knox Original gelatin. One sachet is approximately 7 g of gelatin. Put it on medium heat, and remove from the heat before boiling.
- In another bowl, mix a glass of Cool Whip and a glass of sour cream and half a glass of sugar. Slowly add a mixture of milk and gelatin. Mix it all up.
- Take one glass container. Put a little oil on the bottom so that the mixture does not stick. I used Crisco Original Non-Spick. Then pour the mixture of ice cream, sour cream and milk into that glass jar and put it in the fridge to cool.
- After about 45 minutes, start preparing the second layer. For the second layer it is necessary to boil one cup of milk with one bag of gelatin, 5 teaspoons of sugar and 5 teaspoons of cocoa powder. Bring it all to a boil but stir all the time.
- When the cocoa layer has boiled, remove it from the heat and leave to cool for 10 minutes. Check constantly that it does not thicken. Take the white layer out of the fridge and pour the cocoa layer over it. Return to the refrigerator.
- After 2-3 hours, the bird's milk is ready and can be cut. Pleasant