This is my son Perth’s birthday cake on the occasion of his 3rd birthday. Although the cake is already well known to everyone, let me find my recipe, ie my mother's recipe, well tested and tried many times. :))
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Whisk the eggs with the sugar, and when the volume increases, add the oil, sifted cocoa, flour and finally the walnuts. Pour the mixture into a round pan greased with butter and flour (size 28 cm) and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the biscuit begins to separate from the walls of the pan. Cool the biscuit well.
- Prepare the filling as well ... Add carbonated juice and all other ingredients to the ground biscuit and knead the mass by hand or with a mixer. (Gradually add the juice until you knead a mass that is thick but not strong because it is still your filling).
- Prepare the II filling ... Put about 7 dl of milk on the stove and stir in the rest of the pudding powder, and when the milk boils, cook everything until it thickens. Cool the filling well ... Add the whipped margarine with powdered sugar to the cold filling and whisk everything well. Divide the filling into 2 parts and add melted chocolate to one.
- Place the biscuit on the cake tray and place the "ring" for the cake around the biscuit (and don't have to), then put the Fill, flatten everything, the biscuits dipped briefly in the juice, the yellow filling, the jaffa biscuit (you don't have to soak it in juice), and the chocolate filling. Flatten everything well and cool the cake well.
- On a cold cake, remove the "ring" for the cake and coat the whole with whipped cream or sweet sour cream. Decorate according to your fat! :))
The cake can also be cubed made in a medium baking tray, but it's more beautiful to me like this .. :)