Bingo cake with jaffa biscuits and cookies ...
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and make the snow from the egg whites. Add sugar to the egg yolks and mix, then lightly add flour with baking powder and cocoa, and finally mix in the egg whites. Pour the biscuit into a tin (35x45cm) lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180-200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- CREAM I:
- Make margarine with powdered sugar, add ground petit biscuits and orange juice. Mix well and spread over the cooled biscuit.
- CREAM II:
- Cook the pudding with milk and sugar to make it thick, add the margarine to the cooled one and divide it into two parts. Leave one part yellow and put melted cooking chocolate in the other part.
- ASSEMBLY ORDER:
- > biscuit> CREAM I> jaffa biscuits soaked in orange juice> CREAM II (yellow)> biscuits soaked in orange juice> CREAM II (brown)
- Finally, top with whipped sweet cream, chocolate glaze or fondant on top. I put the fondant, so I cut the biscuit and put the other part of the biscuit on the brown cream, and over it the fondant according to this recipe: