Beşamel Soslu Tavuk Tarifi
I don't know if I would call this moussaka or some compound, the food is great and we were thrilled. I typed this name on a search engine and it didn’t throw out a single recipe for me, so I don’t know if there’s something like this or not.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Drizzle with a little oil, add pepper, salt and a little red smoked pepper (if you wish, you can also use dry herbs you like; thyme, rosemary, oregano ...) and mix everything well with your hands to wrap the potatoes with oil, pepper, red smoked peppers and herbs, if you use them. Take one bowl, size 34cm X 22cm and arrange the potatoes on the bottom, to cover. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the meat filling. Pour a little oil into a larger pan, add finely chopped onion and fry until the onion becomes glassy, add the chicken breasts, which you washed and cut into cubes the size of one bite, or as you already like and season or salt and pepper to taste, and finely chopped garlic and fry until the meat turns white, add a tablespoon of paprika puree (bought in Turkish stores has hot and not hot and costs 4 Canadian dollars) and mix everything together until combined with the meat. If you do not have this puree, add a tablespoon of ajvar. Clean the peppers from the seeds and cut them into smaller cubes, add them and fry everything together for another 3 to 4 minutes, so that the peppers soften a little, and finally, when you have removed them from the hob, add pepper, salt to taste and add finely chopped parsley. Stir and set aside.
- Now make the bechamel sauce. Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and fry until everything is combined and the flour is slightly fried, be careful, the flour must not change color, pour in the milk and stir with a wire to combine everything into a smooth mass. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Add pepper, salt and a pinch of nutmeg. Add half of the easily melted grated cheese of your choice to the hot bechamel and mix everything together.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, put the chicken filling over it and pour a spoonful of bechamel over the chicken to cover the chicken filling. Sprinkle with the rest of the grated cheese and return to the oven and bake until everything starts to simmer and the cheese has melted and slightly browned on top, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool slightly, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve warm with a salad of your choice.
- Pleasant !!!!
The recipe is from the Ev Yemeği Tarifleri page on FB