fragrant and delicious
- Mix flour and salt in one bowl. Pour beer into a deeper bowl, then add the crumbled yeast. Immediately pour this mixture into the bottom of the bread machine. Add oil and a mixture of flour and salt. Add the seeds, then turn on the machine on the dough mixing program for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Or knead the dough classically, cover and leave to stand at room temperature until it doubles in volume.
- When the dough has risen, mix it and divide it into 8 equal parts.
- From each form regular balls. Arrange them on a baking sheet on which you have placed a permanent baking foil or baking paper.
- Coat them with a fork whipped with egg whites, sprinkle with seeds and leave to double in volume at room temperature.
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to 220 ° C.
- Bake the balls for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 200 ° C and bake them for another 15 minutes.