Beef liver in tomato sauce
For Tashana who delights me with her diet… This will go great with an integral bathura, at least for me it's a litter .. I used to count calories, and I wanted to eat nicely, so this recipe was created…
- Wash the liver and cut it into pieces.
- I appreciate cutting onions into lamellae and covering the bottom of the sherpa or dry cooker in which I store it.
- Fry it briefly in oil but keep it spread on the bottom.
- Put the liver over the onion, sprinkle with and simmer covered. Turn, cut a little, then pour over the vinegar and immediately cover again, so that the vinegar does not evaporate.
- After a minute, pour in the tomato and soup and simmer covered until the sauce thickens a bit.
- The sauce should cover the liver at the moment of pouring, which can be turned a few more times in order to better absorb the tomato, so because of the pouring for stewing, choose a dish that corresponds to the amount of liver.
- It is also great as an addition to rice or spaghetti, but as far as diatas are concerned, this is another case.
It didn't occur to me the other day to take a picture of her, but next time a picture will definitely arrive. I think there are about 260 cal per person, don't take my word for it, it was a long time ago, although I still make it regularly. Pleasant!