Those Englishmen are so crazy :)
- Fry the meat for a few minutes in oil, add the onion, spices and para juice. Simmer everything for about 10-15 minutes.
- Peel an apple and cut it into small pieces.
- Roll out the pie dough into a square 2-3 mm thick. Cut off the ends to get a neat shape, then cut it into 3-4 equal rectangular pieces, depending on how many clangers you make. (Don't throw away leftover dough, you'll need it). I used my recipe for Pie dough, and I pulled 3 big clangers out of it.
- Put salty filling on one end of the dough, and sweet on the other (chopped apples, sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon). In between, make a partition from those leftover dough, so that your fillings do not mix during baking. Fold the dough, knead it with your fingers so that it does not separate, and transfer it to baking paper in a baking pan, with the folded part facing down. Place them at a distance, so that they do not touch, they will bake better that way. Make a couple of cuts with a knife, for ventilation, brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with seeds, and bake for about 45 minutes at 180 ° C, until golden. If desired, sprinkle the end of the apples with sugar after baking.
- The idea is a bit silly, but practical - especially "to take away" - snacks, excursions, travel, etc ... you get both a main course and a dessert in one :)
- This is a classic combination of B.clanger fillings, although you can make combinations to your liking.
- I made pie dough according to this recipe: