BataK & BataT by Andy
Very fine, healthy and easy to prepare. Try it :)
- Peel the potatoes and sweet potatoes. Chop the onion.
- Stir sweet potatoes, potatoes and chicken drumsticks into a bowl. Stir in the chopped onion with all this. Add salt, pepper, and most importantly olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, place baking paper on baking sheet. Put everything together on a baking sheet and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Serve each two drumsticks with a side dish (potatoes and sweet potatoes).
- Serve with a salad. I prefer grated cabbage or sauerkraut. For drinks, serve white wine (Malvasia) because it goes well with white meat.
Serve with a salad. I prefer grated cabbage or sauerkraut.