Baskets with forest fruits
In the variegation of birthday minions and canapes, fruit baskets are usually the first to disappear from the tray! Crispy fruit cookies cannot go unnoticed even at banquets, because every true gourmet knows how delicious and incomparable they are!
- Grind the butter well with the flour. Add sugar and egg and knead a crispy dough.
- Leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to cool well. Roll out the cooled dough on a floured board (thickness about 0, 5 cm).
- Spread butter and flour on the molds, then cover with dough. Bake them in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes (depending on the size of the mold).
- Remove the baked baskets from the mold and allow to cool. Coat the bottom of the basket with a portion of jam, then fill with well-washed and drained fruit.
- Mix the remaining jam with water and heat, stirring constantly, almost to boiling. Spoon the prepared jam over the fruit in baskets.
Cool the dessert well and serve with whipped cream.
Put the berries in a colander, then wash under running water.