Fantastic combination of coconut cream and soft cocoa crust soaked in rum syrup.
- Whisk the egg yolks, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy. Add water and oil, mix. Whisk the egg whites with the sugar firmly. Unite the masses. Add flour, baking powder and cocoa. Stir everything carefully.
- Put the dough to bake in a cake tin size. 26cm. bake at 180 ° C, about 40 minutes.
- Cook the pudding with milk and coconut. Cool it. Whisk the butter with the powdered sugar until foamy. Add pudding and whisk. Stir in the liqueur.
- Cut the biscuit horizontally into three crusts. For the syrup, mix all the ingredients and boil them. Spray it on the bark of pictures1
- Place the bottom crust on a plate, coat with a little filling, cover with the second crust, coat with the filling, cover with the third crust and coat the whole cake with the rest of the cream.
- Cut a spiral grater out of baking paper and place it on the cake, sprinkle the empty part with coconut that you have painted in a little blue color. .When they tighten, stab them in the middle of the cake.
- -> picture of a cut cake
- recipe me from: www.oetker.at (with some modifications)