Banana pancakes - sushi
Pancakes, hemp, zinc, sweet, salty, chocolate, fruit, with ice cream, chestnut puree, with spinach, mushrooms, with spices, without spices in almost a hundred ways…. (Reminds you of something ????) I love pancakes as and many, and I overheard that yesterday was International Pancake Day, so as an active member of this site I feel an obligation and a need to mark it at least today. The recipe is taken from the page on the net about pancakes.
- Make all the dough ingredients except the egg whites with a mixer
- When you get a smooth mixture, stir in the egg whites and bake the pancakes (about 8 large of this amount)
- Leave them in a warm place
- Stir in honey, lemon and orange juice and heat over low heat
- Simmer the bananas briefly in this sauce on both sides
- Take the bananas out of the sauce, place on the edge of the pancake and roll
- Cut into pieces like sushi and arrange on a tray
- Drizzle with a little melted butter then pour over the sauce in which the bananas have been stewed and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds, part and with roasted hazelnuts Serve warm
Uuuuh how good it is. It would be good and flambéed, maybe I'll try it once.