Banana-chocolate mascarpone cake ...
My birthday cake that I made in 10 minutes..I want to thank everyone for the wonderful congratulations, wishes and beautiful photos, I am pleased to treat you to this wonderful and simple cake ... the cake is great, light and without baking, which suited me very well ... a kiss for everyone ...
- First spray or coat the loaf tray with oil. Then cover it with cling film or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZING: In a small bowl, add the chopped kitchen chocolate. I used chocolate drops. Put the sweet cream in a small bowl and put it on the stove to heat, not to boil. Pour the warmed sweet cream over the chocolate and leave for a few minutes. Add the softened butter. Whisk well with a whisk. Set aside.
- MASCARPONE FILL: In a bowl, add mascarpone cheese, sugar, sweet cream, vanilla extract and cocoa. Mix everything well to get a mixture like cream cheese. Cut the bananas in width and then in length.
- PICKLING: First put a cup (250ml) or more in the loaf pen - I put 2 cups of filling. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the petit biscuits over the filling. If you need to fill the ends, break the biscuits and place them on empty surfaces. I didn't, I just put the last row. But it depends on the loaf tray, so if necessary.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate glaze over the biscuits and spread. This is not in the original recipe, but I did it this way and you did it as you wish.
- Put half a cup of filling over the chocolate glaze and spread.
- Arrange the bananas over the filling.
- Then put half a cup of the filling over the bananas again and coat.
- Over the filling again biscuits, icing, fill, bananas, fill and finally biscuits.
- Return the ends of the foil lengthwise and sideways over the biscuits and leave in the fridge for about 4-5 hours.
- After 4-5 hours, remove the cake, unroll the foil, transfer the ends of the foil to the side, place the cake plate on the loaf pen and shake.
- This is what it would look like after a couple of hours.
- If your glaze has hardened a bit, just heat it a little in the oven. Slowly pour the icing over the cake and spread on all sides. Then place the cake in the hairdresser for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to harden completely. Decorate as desired.
I made this so complicated with photos and points, but it is quite simple and easy to prepare. The recipe is from the net ... since I love rum, I added a few drops of rum extract and you can ... also the original recipe does not contain icing by cookies and you if you want. Americans can use graham crackers, if you use crackers you will need more quantities than petit cookies because of course they are smaller ...