“Banana cake in chocolate pajamas”
I got this recipe a long time ago (not to say years ago) from my dear friend! On this occasion, I want to selflessly share it with you, so maybe this wonderful cake will become a favorite in your home too !!
- For biscuit no. 1 whisk 4 egg whites with 4 teaspoons of sugar firmly, lightly add the egg yolks, sifted flour and baking powder and grind. nuts. Mix lightly by hand, pour into a mold with a diameter of 26 cm and bake for about 15-20 minutes at 180. When it cools, pour 2 dl of cold milk to which we have added vanilla sugar.
- For biscuit no. 2 firmly beat the egg whites with the sugar and lightly mix in the ground walnuts. Bake at 180 * for about 20 minutes.
- For the cream, whisk the whipped egg yolk with the sugar, vanilla sugar, add the flour, thickener and a little cold milk (from those 7 dl). Pour it into the remaining boiled milk and cook the cream. Cool and add the whipped margarine!
- Peel bananas, sprinkle with lemon juice so that they do not turn black, and if they are bigger, cut them in half, if they are smaller, they can be whole. Melt the chocolate with oil over a low heat and dip each half of the banana in that hot chocolate. Leave to cool and harden.
- Take the first biscuit soaked in milk, put half of the cream over it, arrange the bananas in a circle from the ends towards the middle, cover the bananas with the rest of the cream. Put the second biscuit over it and coat it with the rest of the melted chocolate.
This is a wonderful, creamy, hearty cake and I highly recommend it to you!