Balls with mascarpone cheese
On the eve of last Christmas, my little neighbors made these balls almost every day and brought them to me to try. Jelena and Laura were very proud of their made balls, and they got the recipe from their relatives and gladly gave it to me, here I bring it to you.
- Mix the nutella with the butter in a bowl over the steam, just enough to melt it. Then remove from the steam and add 10 dkg of ground petitte beure biscuits.
- In another bowl, use a fork to mix the mascarpone cheese, 2 tablespoons of milk, 10 dkg of powdered sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, then add the nutella and biscuit mixture and stir together.
- Add another 15 dkg of ground biscuits to the mixture and mix everything by hand.
- Leave the mixture for about 20 minutes to harden, but not in the refrigerator but at room temperature.
- Shape the balls with your hands and roll them in hazelnut, coconut or chocolate crumbs as desired. Store them in the refrigerator.
- I added ground hazelnuts to these balls and rolled them into ground hazelnuts as well.
- Of course you don’t have to use mascarpone cheese, any cream cheese can, and you can make your own mascarpone cheese because of the high price.