Baklava with semolina, walnuts and honey
, My dears! .. I'm going on vacation for a few days to my "oasis of peace" .. (I'll show you the pictures) ... until the soon online meeting with you I honor you with this baklava… you deserve it :))))))
- Whisk the butter with the sugar and eggs, add the cream, semolina with baking powder, walnuts.
- Baklava stacking; first one leaf, then the stuffing, the second leaf and then the stuffing again
- .lightly coat each sheet with a mixture of milk and oil before applying the filling.
- .and fill each layer with walnuts (dry).
- There should be three crusts on top..cut before baking.
- Bake on low heat, meanwhile while the baklava is baking cook the syrup for 10 min. and stir constantly. Pour the baklava with lukewarm syrup. Cover with a clean cloth and leave it to cool well.
- It can be deep frozen and nothing loses its quality.
,, who doesn't like walnuts can put almonds and even hazelnuts instead!