The finest dessert, for family, friends, children, adults, holidays and every day ... Simply indispensable for everyone! This is my irritating version.
- Put ¾ fresh yeast, 1 dl of lukewarm milk and one teaspoon of sugar in a cup to rise (approximately 15 minutes) in a warm place.
- Then froth the butter, sugar, eggs and yolks and add the flour, salt, lemon zest and risen yeast.
- Knead the dough with the addition of the remaining (lukewarm) milk and finally mix in the raisins and let the dough rise (approximately 45min).
- Knead the dough once more and place in a greased kuglof mold. Let it rise a little more like that.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 180 ° c.
- Mix the juice of one lemon and 150g of powdered sugar well and pour over the hot kuglof.
- For molds with a diameter of 24-26 cm, it is enough to reduce 500 g of flour and reduce all other ingredients by 50% :)