Baked Plum Pudding
Who loves cakes with red plums…
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the plums by making a cross at the top and pulling out the pits, (it was a little harder for me because the plums weren't the most ripe, so I had to cut from one side of the plum to get to the stone at all), leave them on the side until further notice.
- Mix the sugar and softened butter with a mixer until they become creamy, then add the other ingredients.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture into the molds, then press the plum (the notched top should be facing up) and put the rest of the mixture around the plum, (it was also quite complicated for me because my molds are small and the plum is quite large, so I put two tablespoons of the mixture and pressed plum and almost), care must be taken that about 1 cm of plum remains uncovered.
- Bake for about twenty minutes or until the pudding gets a nice color.
- Serve when slightly cooled.
Recipe D. Hay. The molds have about 150ml.