Baked pasta with mortadella
I think these are the most delicious macaroni I’ve ever eaten. I saw the recipe on TV, tried it and decided to share it with you. I hope you will like it. Pleasant!
- Before you start preparing the macaroni, whisk the hulala and leave it in the fridge to cool. Cut the mortadella into medium-sized cubes.
- After that you can put macaroni water. Add a little salt and wait for it to boil. Cook the macaroni and remove it from the stove just before they are ready, strain it and put it in a deeper pan.
- At the same time, fry the finely chopped garlic in olive oil, add the tomato sauce, salt, a little pepper, a little sugar, basil and oregano. When the sauce boils add 3-4 tablespoons of whipped sweet sour cream (Hulala). Mix everything well.
- In a pasta pan, add the sauce, chopped moratadella and diced mozzarella cheese. Mix everything well and put in the oven preheated to 250 C for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pan, sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs, parmesan and diced butter. Reduce the temperature to 200 C and return the pan to the oven for another 10 minutes.
Serve warm, sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese.