Baked Pasta: Grandma's Macaroni
Everyone in their kitchen makes some version of baked pasta with cheese… But my kids only recognize the ones my mom makes. I had to go back to "school" and watch word for word how she made them, because of course mine weren't even close to my grandmother's. My kids can eat this literally for lunch, breakfast, dinner and snacks.
- Cook the pasta in water to which you have added a little salt and olive oil.
- When the dough is cooked, wash it, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a fireproof dish coated with butter.
- Level the surface, put a few sheets of butter on top and bake at 200 ° C for about half an hour, until nicely browned.
- Serve warm ”with sugar and cocoa .another picture
Baked pasta is so easy to make, someone adds this or that, subtracts this or that, but made exactly like this, this dish is neutral and can be salted or peppered, served with sugar and cocoa or with salt, cream or whatever comes to mind…