Baked goulash pasta :)
- Saute finely chopped onion in a little oil ... sauté for a long time, of course, stirring occasionally :) Add grated carrots ... Cut the meat into cubes.
- When the carrots are soft ... add the meat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally..add a tablespoon of flour and half a tablespoon of red ground pepper and a little hot ... make a paste Pour water ...
- Cook for about an hour and a half, stirring occasionally ... towards the end, pour in a little mashed tomatoes ... if necessary, season more and add parsley ...
- Cook the pasta ... strain it ... put the pasta in a ceramic bowl, pour over the stew ... add cheese as desired ... I also add a little oregano :)
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Serve with a seasonal salad ...