Baked conchiglioni with tuna
Zepeceno, fragrant and so Mediterranean :)
- Cook the pasta for half the time written on the wrapper. So while cooking in half. Drain and oil.
- Rinse the capers and drain them on a paper towel.
- Drain the tuna and grind it in a multipractice or stick mixer, basil, olives, capers, spring onions, lemon zest and three tablespoons of oil.
- Stir at the lowest speed to get a thick paste.
- Fill the shells with this and place in oiled bowls or another refractory or earthen bowl.
- For the dressing, think of chopped garlic, crumbs, oregano, 1dcl of oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pasta on the bowls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees until the surface becomes crispy.
- Garnish with arugula and capers and serve!
You can also grate some cheddar or any other cheese on top!