To my son for his 17th birthday !!!
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Prepare a round cake tin with a diameter of 28 cm and line it with baking paper.
- Whisk the butter with the sugar with a mixer and add the eggs one by one, stirring gently.
- Mix together the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking soda powder and salt. Add the dry mixture and milk to the butter mixture twice and mix gently into a uniform mixture. Pour the biscuit mixture into a mold and bake for up to 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Bake such 3 biscuits.
- Carefully remove all the biscuits from the mold and peel them off the paper and place them on a flat surface to cool.
- Coconut Ganache: Tear the white chocolate into cubes, pour over the boiling sweet cream, add the coconut and stir.
- Dark nougat chocolate cream:
- Mix pudding powders with sugar and 200 ml of sweet cream. Pour milk into a bowl, add 125 g of margarine, vanilla extract and rum. In boiling milk pour the pudding to boil and add the orange oil.Remove from the heat and put on the surface of the cream transparent foil and leave to cool.
- Make the chocolate whipped cream according to the instructions for the cake cream. Sprinkle the cooled pudding with rum and mix the chocolate whipped cream into a uniform mixture.
- Light Vanilla Cream:
- Mix pudding powders with sugar and 200 ml of sweet cream. Pour milk into a bowl, add 125 g of margarine, vanilla extract and rum. Boil the pudding in boiling milk. Put a transparent foil on the surface of the cream and leave to cool.
- Whip the sweet cream into the whipped cream. Sprinkle the pudding with rum and stir in the whipped cream until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Put the biscuit in the hoop, sprinkle it with rum and spread with coconut ganache and fill with light cream. Put another biscuit again, sprinkle with rum and spread with the remaining coconut ganche and fill with nougat cream and leave a little to spread around the cake. Coat the outside of the cake with the remaining cream. Put the cake in the fridge for an hour.
- In the meantime, make the glaze.
- In a ceramic bowl (bowl), tear the chocolate into cubes. Boil the sweet cream and pour over the chocolate. Mix lightly and finally add the softened butter. Pour over the cake immediately. Decorate as desired. This decoration from the picture required a double dose of this glaze!
- Tip: Biscuits can be prepared or baked the day before.