Ellena calls from the pool before she gets home and announces that she is very hungry.
- First beat the eggs and add a tablespoon of cream
- Cheese, chicken breast / looks like a Parisian / and chop the tomato
- Fry chicken breast and tomato in a pan greased with olive oil and add cheese to the last
- Drizzle with scrambled eggs, add oregano and fry. Using a plate, turn to the other side and bake a little more.
- While still very hot toss in a little cheese to melt. With a cup of yogurt and black bread with seeds everything is ready for my granddaughter.