* Asparagus in egg foam *
I love when a dish attracts me with its smell, seduces me with its appearance, and then knocks me off my feet with its exquisite taste ... Well, such is the case with asparagus prepared in this way.
- If you use fresh asparagus, first clean them and cook for 10-12 minutes in hot water, to which we have added a teaspoon of mask. When they are cooked, drain the water, rinse the asparagus with cold water and arrange them on a paper towel. If you use gallon asparagus, like me, just line them up on a paper towel to soak up the water.
- Whisk the eggs, just enough to connect the yolks with the egg whites. Add cooking cream, parmesan and spices to taste. Finely chop 6 asparagus and add to the egg mass. Mix everything well. Other asparagus must remain whole.
- Turn the oven to 200 degrees. Wet one sheet of baking paper with lukewarm water and drain it by crumpling. Roll out the baking paper and line the 22x10 baking tray with it.
- At the bottom of the baking dish, place one row of asparagus, lengthwise. Pour over the egg mass and arrange the asparagus over again. We repeat, until everything is gone. Pre-double a piece of aluminum foil and cover the baking tray well with it
- Place the pan in a preheated oven and bake the asparagus for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 15 minutes. After that, turn off the oven and leave the shaproks to cool in the oven. This is very important, to leave the asparagus to cool in the oven. This way the egg mixture will remain puffy and frothy, it will not sag.
- Prepare the dressing by heating the butter. Add finely chopped garlic, a little garlic powder and a little salt.
- Turn the cooled asparagus out of the pan onto a suitable plate and slice. Drizzle each slice with the topping.