Asagnete de verdure (Lasagnete alle verdure) / Lasagnate with vegetables
A traditional recipe from the Italian province of Veneto
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and season with crushed garlic, which you take out and throw away after yellowing;
- Cut all the vegetables into 1 × 1 cm cubes, and toss in the oil to simmer, pouring the stock (vegetable) or water with the vegetable cube as desired, but make sure that everything is not liquid but dark.
- simmer for up to 8 minutes, taste and add pepper and salt to taste;
- Cook lasagnete, in unsalted water, until al dente;
- Toss the vegetables lasagnete, and a little water from cooking the pasta;
- Roughly shred the arugula and basil leaves with your fingers and add to the pasta, then stir or shake in the pan, about a minute;
- Transfer everything to a bowl, add olive oil (cold), stir and sprinkle with coarsely grated Grana cheese or hard sheep.