These artichokes are from the islands of the Venetian Lagoon, they only thrive on the island of Sant’Erasmo…
- Prepare one bowl with water and lemon juice.
- When you clean the artichokes, immediately put them in a bowl with water and lemon so that they do not darken until you start cooking the artichokes.
- In a paddle, stack the artichokes next to each other.
- Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on top. Add water up to 2/3 of the height of the artichoke and they must never swim in the water.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes and if there is a lack of water you can add it if you see that they are not cooked yet. Finally sprinkle with parsley.