Aromatic broth Adriatic
Mix sea fish, fruits of Mediterranean vineyards in the form of white wine into a unique coastal combination of this dish.
- Clean the fennel, cut it into slices and fry it briefly in a pan on heated olive oil just enough to get a nice golden color.
- Remove the fennel from the side and add the fennel seeds and finely chopped garlic to the same pan.
- Just fry briefly so the garlic doesn’t burn, but enough to release the smell.
- Drizzle with white wine, cook for 1 minute, then add the passata, chicken cube, bay leaf, stir, cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add the roasted fennel, sea bream fillets cut into pieces, stir gently, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the fish is completely cooked.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately with toasted bread.
Instead of gilthead sea bream you can use fillets of some other white fish.