After a long search, I finally got cardamom, so now I will bake only biscuits with it for a while ... Let these be the first-quick, simple ... just for Christmas .. !!! One type of biscuit can be made from one dough, again suitable for Christmas collections ...
- Whisk together the margarine, sugar and honey. In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. Mix the two mixtures.
- Add cinnamon, cardamom and egg yolks and quickly knead the dough, which you put in the fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take out the dough and divide it into 4 parts. Shape each into a roll. I made 2 types from this dough - each for one large electric oven pan ...
- For the first, take 2 rolls. Divide each into 20 pieces and shape each piece into a small ball. Place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes. Cool and store in a biscuit box.
- For the second type of roll, divide into 4 parts and place on paper with a space as they rise during baking.
- Press them a little with a fork. Bake the same for about 12-15 minutes, then cut them diagonally into slices about 2 cm while they are still warm and soft.
- Let them cool so you can store or serve them.
If you can’t get cardamom, replace it with ginger.