Ari happy birthday to you!
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites into the snow. Whisk the egg yolks, sugar and orange peel, add oil.
- Mix flour, ground almonds and pp and alternately add snow to egg yolks with snow.
- Pour 2/3 of the biscuit into a cake tin and place in a preheated oven at 180C for about 45 minutes (check with a toothpick)
- Stir cocoa into the rest of the biscuit and bake it as well. Baking time is shorter than white biscuit as it has less.
- Leave the biscuit to cool in the mold
- While the biscuit is baking squeeze the orange cream
- Heat the sweet cream.
- Break the chocolate into a deeper bowl and pour hot cream over it, stir until the chocolate is completely melted, leave to cool
- When the mixture is cold, mix into the cream, when it starts to thicken, add the cream fix and mix a little more until you get a firm cream.
- For white cream, the procedure is the same, only orange flavor is added to the cooled mixture.
- Cut the white biscuit in half and soak it a little with orange juice
- Coat with a layer of white cream (leave 1/3 of the cream to coat the whole cake)
- Black biscuit (also soak in orange juice)
- Black cream
- White biscuit (orange juice again :))
- Coat the whole cake with the rest of the white cream and decorate
Cool the cake well so that the creams tighten and take it to a friend the next day in the hope that it will survive transport (cake, not a friend :))