I took the recipe from my mom, and I have no idea where she came from :)
- Boil the potatoes, drain and mash well (as for mashed potatoes - without any additives).
- In a bowl add meat, potatoes (as much meat as potatoes), 1 whole egg, 2 egg yolks, grated red onion, garlic pressed through a press or finely chop, and spices as desired (vegeta, salt, pepper). equalize well.
- Shape cevapcice. From this mixture I got about 25-30 pieces.
- Stir the remaining 2 egg whites with a fork and roll the cevapcice into the egg whites, then into the breadcrumbs and fry in oil.
- This is accompanied by garlic sauce. Mix mayonnaise, cream, crushed garlic, salt, parsley. You can adjust the quantities to your needs.