Apple cider vinegar, oil, syrup ♥ with lilac, healing ♥
and vinegar with lilac ,,, and lilac oil, syrup and healing properties. ♥. household application..recipe for looking for dora5
- Preparation: In a wide-necked jar, about half a liter of lilac flowers without twigs, of course, I poured a liter of apple cider vinegar over them ... I put a bay leaf on it and covered it and kept it in a sunny place for 15 days. Pour the vinegar into bottles and keep closed in a cool place. It is ideal for adding to salads and marinades for fish ... More various combinations in the recipe: When the vinegar smells ..
- Lilac (Syringa vulgaris) Lilac is an ordinary medicinal plant from whose leaves a tincture is made, which cures fever, gout, gout, rheumatism ... For malaria and fever, drink one teaspoon before the attack, and the next day 1 teaspoon during the attack. , on the third day one teaspoon after the attack. Malaria and fever pass irreversibly. For rheumatism and salt deposits in the joints, drink 50 drops three times a day. The treatment lasts for three months. Rub this tincture and make a coating from it. It is also used for gout. Long winter days mostly create problems with rheumatism because the bones react to prolonged cold and humidity. Joint is felt, as well as pain. Lilac oil provides effective help for rheumatic problems. Follow the recipe: take one handful of lilac flowers and one liter of olive oil. Put dried lilac flowers in a jar, pour over olive oil and close the jar well. After standing in a sunny place for 15 days, with occasional shaking, drain the oil through gauze and transfer to a dark jar. Store the oil prepared in this way in a dark place. Lubricate sore spots with oil three times a day, drink ginger tea and of course you will be happier and more mobile with the plants.
- There is almost no household in which vinegar is not used. Although we most often use it in the kitchen to prepare salads, various dressings or winter preparations, vinegar has a much wider application in cleaning and for medicinal purposes ... Here are some tips that will certainly help in everyday life, but also leave more "kuna" in your wallet . This is just a little but a much more extensive recipe follows. Vinegar is a great remover of scale, bacteria, grease and various dirt, and since it is not "aggressive" it is a great alternative to some expensive, chemical cleaners. It can be used to clean almost all surfaces, and if you haven't wanted to use it yet because of the "unpleasant smell", we have one for that solution as well. This simple trick will easily lead you not to discard the vinegar because of the smell it leaves. When preparing for cleansing, drizzle a few drops of lemon juice or essential oil of tea tree, orange or some other refreshing scent as desired into the solution or paste. Essential oils, in addition to fragrance, have many other useful properties. Tea tree oil has antibacterial and antiviral properties, and it also acts on fungi, so you can be sure that surfaces like those in a child's room or bathroom will really be cleaned of microorganisms that we cannot see with the naked eye. Vinegar is one of the most healing gifts of nature to mankind, and its millennial use proves it. MEDICINAL PROPERTY One of the most famous varieties is apple cider vinegar. its millennial use proves it. One of the most famous types is apple cider vinegar. It is believed to have been used in healing for at least 10,000 years, and the father of medicine himself, Hippocrates, prescribed it as a medicinal elixir. Since ancient times, people have used it as a preservative, deodorant, tonic for vitality, strength, disinfection and wound healing. Apple cider vinegar contains 19 of 22 important minerals for the growth, regeneration and maintenance of the body: potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, boron, phosphorus, sulfur, iron, fluorine. It contains vitamins C, E, A, B1, B2, B6, beta-carotene, bioflavonoids, pectin, malic and acetic acid. - Help with weight loss and diabetes Taking a tonic before a meal helps with diabetes, stimulates digestion, controls appetite and promotes weight loss. Apple cider vinegar lowers the glycemic index of foods, improves insulin sensitivity and allows control of type 2 diabetes. Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar prevents hydrochloric acid. from the stomach. Thus, food is easier to digest without the appearance of reflux, bloating and gas, and at the same time treats constipation and diarrhea. Research proves that apple cider vinegar balances the appetite, increases the feeling of satiety and reduces the desire for additional food. Vinegar makes the child less stressful, because it also gives energy and cleanses the body. Vascular system To reduce cholesterol, take 15 ml of apple cider vinegar daily. They say that pectin absorbs fats and cholesterol and thus eliminates them from the body, and amino acids from vinegar neutralize bad LDL cholesterol. To lower blood pressure, drink one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water twice a day. Honey and apple cider vinegar are rich in potassium, which regulates blood sodium levels, normalizing blood pressure. They also contain magnesium which reduces the pressure on the blood walls. Apply a mild form of hemorrhoids several times a day with pure apple cider vinegar. Apply compresses of pure apple cider vinegar to varicose veins in the morning and evening. To relieve nosebleeds, put a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar in your nostrils and lie down. From the vinegar the bleeding will pass sooner. .
- ♥ Lilac syrup Prepare flowers but without the green part, Wash the cleaned flowers in a strainer under running water - boil water and sugar and add lilac flowers to the boil, cook for about 5 minutes, remove from the heat, add the juice of half a lemon and strain. is preservative free but you can put ..
- How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Squeeze the juice from the apples and pour it into a wide-mouth bottle by filling two-thirds of the bottle. Cover with a saucer so that air can enter from the sides. Stir three to four times a day. After a few days it will start to foam, but don’t let that worry you. Once cleaned, keep it in a cool, dark place for about three months. Stir once a day. After three months, strain it through gauze into bottles. Store apple cider vinegar in the refrigerator. There is a recipe for homemade apple cider vinegar at Meme
- On the topic of vinegar: here is a recipe with several combinations ♥ Vinegar when it smells .. ♥ lemon vinegar, baking soda .. how to clean stains
- How to make an apple cider vinegar tonic The standard recipe for a tonic is 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in 30 ml of water. Apple cider vinegar should be diluted as it can damage tooth enamel. To take full advantage of it, use raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, which contains living substances and enzymes. Always shake it before use. Drink apple cider vinegar and water tonic before meals along with 2 dcl of natural unfiltered apple juice. This will prevent the formation and growth of gallstones. Cancer prevention Apples and apple cider vinegar are rich in substances that have an anticancer effect - the powerful antioxidant beta-carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids and pectin, which bind carcinogens and expel them from the body. So eat an apple every day and drink an apple cider vinegar tonic. These are just some of the diseases in which apple cider vinegar can help. The best way to take advantage of the healing properties of apple cider vinegar is to drink its tonic every day on an empty stomach. Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural deodorant because it destroys bacteria. It is enough to wipe your armpits with it once a day. To prevent foot sweating, soak them in a bath with 75 ml of apple cider vinegar two to three times a week. If you have a headache other than drinking a tonic, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a water bottle and inhale for five minutes. For insomnia, mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of honey. Eat one tablespoon, and if it doesn’t work, repeat in an hour. This will allow you to sleep longer and better. At the first signs of a cold, take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with water several times a day. For night coughs, spray a pillow on which you sleep with apple cider vinegar. If you suffer from asthma, drink a tonic and put apple cider vinegar compresses on your wrists. Apple cider vinegar stimulates the cellular building of the skin and connective tissue. Therefore, you can use it in the service of beauty and health of skin, hair and nails. Apply a mixture of two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 30 ml of water to acne and oily skin several times a day. Apply a mixture of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon of onion juice and 30 ml of water to the age spots once a day. The stains should fade in two weeks. Soak nail fungus or athletic foot twice a day in equal proportions of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply pure apple cider vinegar to the affected areas several times a day and before bedtime. For blisters and corns, soak your feet in warm water. Then rub hard places with a stone, put a compress of apple cider vinegar and connect. Repeat the next morning. On swellings or superficial burns, keep a compress of pure apple cider vinegar for one hour. It will work faster than ice. Smear diaper rash, lichen or eczema with an equal ratio of apple cider vinegar and water. This will eliminate the fungi and bacteria that cause it. To remove dandruff, soak the scalp and hair with pure apple cider vinegar and let it stand for half an hour, then rinse. You can use a mixture of 1 dcl of vinegar and 2 dcl of water instead of conditioner to shine hair and remove various impurities and make it easier to comb your hair for health bones and joints ... Although it tastes sour, apple cider vinegar actually alkalizes the body and has a great effect on gout and arthritis. It reduces pain, removes joint stiffness and eliminates excess fluid. Due to its rich mineral composition, apple cider vinegar helps maintain bone health and fight osteoporosis. For arthritis, massage painful joints with a mixture of 125 ml of apple cider vinegar and 60 ml of olive oil and drink diluted vinegar before each meal. For gout, mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons honey in a glass of water and drink three times daily before meals. Keep clean vinegar compresses on the affected areas for a minimum of 15 minutes. A tonic with honey is great for muscle cramps and leg cramps.