Ankicin watered burek
I got this recipe from my friend Ankica. The other day I made it and I liked it. The process of making it is a bit different, so I put the recipe.
- Chop the onion and sauté in a little oil.
- Add the meat and simmer briefly. Add spices. Cool.
- When cool add the beaten eggs.
- Grease the baking tray and put the first crust, which we coat with oil.
- Put three more crusts, coat each with oil.
- Now put half of the minced meat mixture.
- Repeat the process until all the material is used up (4 crusts - 1 mixture 3 times)
- Now cut everything into cubes (like baklava) and pour over the topping that we previously whipped.
- Leave to stand for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake until nicely browned caa. 1/2 hour.
- Serve with salad or yogurt.