The recipe was given to me by my dear colleague! After I tried it for the first time - I was delighted with the fine creamy structure, full of flavor, thank you my dear Ana !!!
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Grind the biscuits and mix with the sugar and melted butter. Place the mixture in a round cake tin (diameter 28 cm) lined with baking paper and press on the bottom of the tin. The mixture will be a little dry and will crumble but we should not worry about that, it will bond later during baking.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar just enough for the mixture to combine (about 3 minutes), add the cheese mixture, then mix by hand and then with a mixer to combine everything together (time as before - 3 minutes).
- Pour the mixture into a mold on the prepared substrate and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes on a medium rack.
- Mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla sugar. When the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and pour the topping over it. Put the cake in the oven, turn off the temperature (close the door) and let the cake stand for another 10 minutes. Then open the oven door and leave the cake to cool. Note: *** After 25 minutes, take the cake out of the oven, shake it lightly (left-right) if the cheese mixture is still quite liquid, return the cake back to the oven for at least 5 minutes and only then pour over the sour cream.
- Keep the cooled cake in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours before serving. And then serve and enjoy !!!
I worked this time with Philadelpia spread, but you can also use some other cheese spread, as well as a combination of fresh cheese and cheese spread in a half-half ratio. I have tried these other combinations and it is also very nice, although it is the finest for me with Philadelphia, but I still leave it to you to choose (as you prefer).