All those who like the taste of butter and almonds should try this. You will keep this recipe forever, trust me!
- Prepare all the ingredients for the dough. Turn the oven to 170 ° C. I will not put pictures of the preparation because the preparation is very simple.
- Whisk the butter previously warmed to room temperature with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Be sure to stir for at least 5 minutes. to become creamy and whitish.
- Add one egg at a time and stir after each egg to unite the egg with the mass.
- Add 15 g of Amaretto liqueur (and rum if you don't have Amaretto).
- Add almond flour (ground almonds without shell) and combine it with the mass with a wooden spoon.
- Now add the flour and whisk it with a mixer.
- Pour the dough into a greased pan and bake it at 170 ° C for about 40 minutes. The cake should be well ruddy. This cake will not grow much. Don't worry, everything is fine ...
- Remove the cake to a wire rack and allow to cool. When cool, make a glaze by whipping 50 g of powdered sugar with 10 g of Amaretto liqueur (or rum). Pour over the glaze and wait for it to set (dry).
The cake can be eaten as soon as the icing dries, but it is much better only the next day. It is known for being able to stand for a long time, well wrapped in foil to keep it fresh and cool. It can stand up to 30 days. Although it is eaten here in a day.