Alloy nettle soup
Spring is the time when we should take advantage of the benefits that nature offers us. So go for a walk, pick young nettles and prepare a delicious cream soup that will be hard to resist.
- Clean the nettle, pour boiling salted water over it, boil it briefly and then chop it in an electric chopper.
- Fry the flour in heated oil and butter, add the crushed garlic, chopped nettle soup, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add grated nutmeg, pepper and 50 ml of milk.
- Mix the remaining milk with the egg yolk and add to the soup while stirring constantly.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
Serve with toasted bread cubes.
This hearty nettle soup is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals necessary in the spring, after a long winter period. It is especially rich in iron and vitamin C.