Absolutely chocolate cake
For my birthday, I decided to treat my family and friends to a nice, absolutely chocolate cake ...
- For the biscuit, first separate the egg yolk from the egg whites, and beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt in solid snow. Beat the egg yolks with sugar and oil, and then add sifted flour with pp. Lightly stir the previously beaten snow into the mixture.
- Bake in a 24cm diameter mold for about 30 minutes at 150 in a ventilated, ie at 170 degrees for 45 minutes in a regular oven. That's about it, check after about 20 minutes with a toothpick. Cut the cooled biscuit into three parts.
- For the cream (filling), boil half a liter of chocolate milk with sugar, and with the remaining 100 ml, whisk the puddings and thickener and whisk, therefore, like a pudding. Cool down. Add melted chocolate (cooled!) And whipped cream to the cooled mixture and mix briefly.
- For the ganache, melt the chocolate in the whipping cream, making sure it doesn’t boil. Chilled, mix briefly until we get whipped cream and add 2-3 tablespoons of the prepared cream (filling).
- The biscuit does not need to be soaked, but still sprinkle it with a little chocolate milk and rum for the smell. Fill the cake and spread ganache cream on it. Cool, preferably overnight.
A light cake that is not too sweet, will appeal to non-special chocolate lovers ...