Absolute mmmmmmm with raspberries
There are a lot of such nice light recipes on coolka, I know this isn't a sensation now, ... but it's really good and it's worth sharing with you…
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Gradually add oil and milk, and finally flour, baking powder and cocoa.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and mix it into the mixture with a food processor.
- Pour the mixture into a fruit cake tin (the one with the indentations for the raised edge) which we previously coat with a little fat and flour.
- Bake at 180 ° C in a preheated oven. It takes quite a while, 15 minutes can be too much, so watch out for the edge, when it starts to separate from the mold, out of the oven.
- Turn the cooled biscuit on a tray, coat with jam and spread the raspberries evenly over it.
- Coat the cream obtained over the raspberries by whipping the whipping cream tightly, and add powdered sugar, lemon aroma and yoghurt.
- Decorate as desired and leave for at least another 2 hours (preferably overnight) in the cold to combine.
- To enjoy.
Of course, instead of raspberries, some other fruit can be used as desired, and all types of berries are especially suitable. Then match the jam as well.