Abc muffins with raspberries
I had to quickly make some dessert, and I had abc cheese and frozen raspberries. I found the recipe on the abcsir.hr website, but I worked out the instructions, added a little more raspberries and changed the temperature and baking time. The muffins turned out great!
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar with a mixer until smooth (let it "turn white").
- Soften the butter at room temperature and lightly whisk it into the egg mixture with all the other ingredients (except raspberries) to combine everything.
- Finally, stir in the raspberries with a spoon (if you use frozen raspberries, let them melt and strain a bit, and wash and strain fresh).
- Put paper baskets in the muffin tin (or you don't have to put anything if you have a silicone mold) and spoon the baskets almost to the top, there will be exactly 12.
- Bake them for 30-35 minutes in an oven preheated to 180ºC.
Sprinkle the baked muffins with powdered sugar, garnish with raspberries and serve warm!