I basically started making ice cubes with wild berries, I thought to add a little cheese to the cream ... but ... I started making a recipe, I started making a classic biscuit, not just an egg white one, so these fine cubes were made.
- Beat 4 egg whites into the snow.
- Whisk the egg yolks with sugar, flour, baking powder, water and oil.
- In the mixture with the egg yolks, lightly stir in the snow.
- Place the oven in a greased and floured pan at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes. When the edges are separated and the biscuit gets a yellowish color, it's done.
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and density, and put them in the milk, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
- Add the instant gelatin to the hot cream, stir and allow to cool.
- When cool, add ABC cheese.
- Apply the cream on the biscuit, put the whipped cream on the cream.
- Cook the forest fruit with the sugar lightly until it thickens. If you wish, you can add a little alcohol to the fruit;)
Serve cold cubes with warm sauce.