A velvety blend of pancakes, cheese, ham and béchamel
Pancakes stuffed with cheese, chocolate, apples, minced meat, hot dogs… salty… sweet… there are thousands of ways. Prepared in this way, it will elicit your smile and evoke a feeling of comfort: the taste of melted cheese, creamy pancakes, béchamel, the smell of ham… .mmm, bliss
- Prepare the pancake batter as follows: Whisk the milk, mineral water, flour, eggs, oil and salt well with a mixer or whisk. The batter should not be too thick and should not have lumps.
- Be sure to leave the prepared dough to rest for at least half an hour.
- Bake thin pancakes and top each with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham and a stick of mozzarella. Roll them in the classic way.
- Prepare the bechamel sauce: melt the butter (margarine), add the flour, then stir only briefly so that the flour does not change color. Add warm milk and stir until the sauce thickens. Add grated nutmeg.
- Coat the refractory dish with butter (margarine), arrange the pancakes next to each other, in order until they are all stacked. Arrange the cheese slices on the pancakes and pour over the béchamel sauce. Add a few pieces of butter (margarine) on top.
- Bake the pancakes in the oven for about 15 minutes at 200 ° C or until the dish gets a nice yellow color.
Serve with some salad.