A three-day diet, known as "cleveland"
I found this diet in good old "Lisa". They say the diet is known as the “sailor’s” or Cleveland Clinic diet. This diet involves the intake of a large amount of tuna and various vegetables during the day, and one small portion of ice cream is allowed only in the evening. THERE ARE MANY VERSIONS OF THIS CHILD and one even recommends consuming only water on the first day (who can stand it) on the second day only fruits and fruit juices, while the third day is only reserved for vegetables as well as vegetable juices. And after that I would not recommend using it for more than three days.
- DAY 1: Black coffee or tea, 1/2 grapefruit, a piece of toast coated with a spoonful of peanut butter (1/2 grapefruit can be replaced with whole grapefruit juice. LUNCH: 1/2 SMALL CUPS OF TUNA, a piece of dry toast, coffee or tea / sweeten artificial sugar / DINNER: 100 g lean meat (turkey or skinless chicken) a small cup of boiled beans, a small cup of carrots, apples, a small cup of vanilla ice cream .. (unbelievable, right?)
- DAY 2: BREAKFAST: boiled egg, maybe 2 slices of toast, 1/2 banana, black coffee or tea (with artificial sugar) LUNCH: small SALT (200 g) of cow's cheese or tuna and 6 crackers. DINNER: 2 hot dogs, a cup of broccoli, 1/2 small cup of carrots, 1/2 banana, 1/2 small cup of vanilla ice cream ... probably some other taste ... I haven't checked that yet.
- DAY 3: BREAKFAST: apple, 30 g of semi-fat hard cheese .. 5 crackers, black tea or coffee. LUNCH: Hard-boiled egg, slice of toast, black tea or coffee. DINNER: Salt (150-200 g) of tuna, a cup of carrots, a cup of cauliflower, a small cup of melon (but now it is gone) so you can probably replace it with one apple and 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- This diet has advantages, so sometimes grapefruit is replaced with orange and tuna can be replaced with cheese. The use of vinegar, salt, pepper, lemon and soy sauces ... ketchup is allowed, but everything must be fat-free.
- PRECAUTIONS: Diet is not recommended for PREGNANT or breastfeeding women. THIS DIET EATS ABOUT 1000 CALORIES A DAY, SO YOU CAN FEEL Mild dizziness. The three-day diet DOES NOT NEED to be used for a LONG time, but they say it is effective .. I AM BEGINNING WITH THIS DIET FROM TODAY ..
- NOTE: LOOK FOR LOWER FAT ICE CREAM. If desired, take between meals if you feel hungry orange juice, eat 2 apples. It certainly won't hurt ..