A long cake with white chocolate cream
Light chocolate biscuit with white chocolate cream.
- Biscuit preparation:
- In a deep bowl, mix sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract. Lightly add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients until everything is combined. Finally add hot water, stir gently and pour the mixture into the prepared larger baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Preparation of cream:
- In a bowl, mix the eggs well together with the sugar and put on steam. Stir until the cream thickens. Add the chocolate to the mixture and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the steam and allow the cream to cool.
- When the cream has cooled enough, mix the frothy butter with the powdered sugar and gradually add the egg cream to this mixture.
- Cut the biscuit into three equal parts and fill with cream. Drizzle the cake with the ganache cream we make from the cream and chocolate.
Decorate as desired.