A cake club that doesn’t bake
In these hot days, there has been a real expansion of recipes for quick, easy and refreshing desserts. They do not stay long in the kitchen, do not complicate our day and always return a nice result. To that club of recipes for cakes that don’t bake, I’m attaching another one.
- Make the cream according to the instructions on the package.
- Divide into all parts: put three fruit yoghurts in one and mix well, and leave the other part as it is.
- Whip the whipped cream with the addition of cream fix.
- Substrate: Add melted butter, chocolate powder, raisins, and a little chocolate topping to the ground biscuit.
- Mix everything well to form a combined mass.
- Coat the bottom of the round mold with a little butter and press in the biscuit base.
- Toss with a little chocolate topping.
- Put the cream with fruit yoghurts on the base first.
- Sprinkle another 100 g of ground biscuits on it and pour over the chocolate topping again.
- Put the other part of the cream.
- Put whipped cream on it.
- Garnish with chocolate topping or as desired.
Raisins and chocolate - perfect, fruit yogurt with raspberries and cream - without fear that something will spill! Cool the cake for at least two hours before removing it from the mold.