A bunch of dried fruit
If you have prunes, figs, raisins and a couple of bananas on hand, you can embark on this sweet adventure.
- Soak prunes with raisins in warm water, leave for about 20 minutes and drain well.
- Peel a banana, cut it into thin slices and drizzle with orange juice.
- Cut the figs in half. Arrange sliced bananas, prunes, figs and raisins in a refractory shallow dish, grate the lemon zest and add the butter flakes and honey.
- Place in a moderately preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish the finished salad with whipped cream or whipped cream, if desired. I didn't want to :)